Salary: Competitive (Depending on experience)
Location: Tottenham Hotspur Training Ground, Hotspur Way
Contract: Part Time (Evening and weekends)
Closing Date: 12 noon, Tuesday 5th June 2018
Interview Date: Week commencing 18th June 2018
Reporting to the First Team Manager and General Manager, the Goalkeeping Coach will be responsible for delivering training and match programmes for Club goalkeepers.
- To attend all training sessions and matches played by the first team
- To be responsible for the coaching and development of First Team and Development Squad goalkeepers
- Support the academy manager in developing pathways for goalkeepers within our academy
- Monitor and track player progression and report into the appropriate staff, including 1:1 performance reports for all goalkeepers at the club
- Plan and deliver coaching sessions for the academy goalkeepers once a week
- To attend games for scouting and recruitment purposes as required
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV with a covering note to Nicole Allison - email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, Tuesday 5th June 2018. Interviews will take place w/c 18th June 2018.